21. What are features of Static classes ?
Following are features of Static/Shared classes:-
• They cannot be instantiated. By default, a object is created on the first method call
to that object.
• Static/Shared classes cannot be inherited.
• Static/Shared classes can have only static members.
• Static/Shared classes can have only static constructor.
22. Difference between overloading and overridding.
Overloading is a concept where we can have same method
names with different input signature.
|In overriding we have a parent class with virtual
functions which are overridden in the child classes.